- Estate Planning, Estate & Trust Administration
|University ||Northwestern University, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 1977; Northwestern University, M.A., 1978|
|Law School||University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif, 1991|
|Born||Utica, New York, May 21, 1956|
Liz focuses her practice on estate planning and probate and trust administration. She prepares wills and trusts for estate planning clients and reviews the tax impact of estate plans.
• Liz joined Boardman & Clark’s Trusts and Estates Group in 1992.
• As a former Assistant Vice President and Trust Officer for Chase Lincoln First Bank, N.A., Rochester, New York, Liz administered employee benefit plans and trusts, supervised employee benefit record-keeping, and supervised the operations of non-profit and charitable foundation custodial and trust accounts.
• Foundation for Madison’s Public Schools (Board member 2008-present)
• Wisconsin Planned Giving Council (Board member 2008 — present)
• Madison Youth Choirs (Board Member 2005-2008)
• Madison West Area Boosters Association (Board Member 2004-2006)
• Camp Randall Rowing Club (Board member 2004-2006)
• A Fund for Women, Grant-Making Committee (2007-present)
• Forum for Women Estate Planners (2005-present)
Writings & Contributions
• Eckhardt’s Workbook for Wisconsin Estate Planners, State Bar of Wisconsin (5th ed., 2008), (with M. Bradley, et al.)
• Member, Wisconsin Study Group Committee revising the Wisconsin Trust Code
• Wisconsin Probate Trailer Bill
• Former Note and Comment Editor for the Wisconsin Law Review
• State Bar of Wisconsin, Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Wisconsin Trust Code Committee, Participating in drafting new trust law (current)
• State Bar of Wisconsin, Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, participated in drafting Probate Code Trailer Bill, 2005 Wis. Act 216
• American Bar Association
• Wisconsin Bar
• Dane County Bar
• Wisconsin Study Group: Uniform Trust Code
Liz enjoys the Wisconsin winters because she loves to downhill and cross-country ski.
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#193 in weekly profile views out of 3,020 lawyers in Madison, Wisconsin|
|#140,279 in weekly profile views out of 1,500,634 total lawyers Overall|