Eric S. Aronson is a trial attorney who represents institutional clients in a broad range of business disputes. He has experience in class actions, mass toxic torts, products liability, telecommunications, environmental and insurance coverage cases. He also is experienced in trade disputes before the International Trade Commission and the United States Court of International Trade.
Eric has tried or resolved complex cases in both federal and state courts, in proceedings before administrative bodies, and in private domestic and international arbitrations. He has argued appeals in the U.S. Circuit Courts and is admitted to practice before the Second, Third and Eighth circuits.
Areas of Concentration
· Complex commercial litigation
· Mass toxic tort
· Products liability
· Environmental litigation
· Copyright and trademark litigation
· Insurance coverage litigation
· Civil and commercial litigation
· Trade disputes
· Appellate advocacy
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey Planning Board, 2000-2002
· Former Trustee, Bergen Pines County Hospital Foundation, Inc., 1994-1999
Awards & Recognition
· Member, Winning Team, New Jersey Law Journal's "General Litigation Department of the Year" award, 2013
· Team Member, Lexology's Client Choice Award USA & Canada, United States: New Jersey, 2013
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Challenged citations issued to chemical manufacturing clients under the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
· Represented specialty chemical manufacturer against mass toxic tort claims.
· Defended chemical manufacturers against liability under CERCLA relating to multiple Superfund Sites.
· Recovered multi-million dollar arbitration award on behalf of a publicly-traded corporation who had been sued for alleged breaches of commercial license and toll manufacturing agreements.
· Prosecuted litigations enforcing registered copyrights and trademarks on behalf of publicly-traded corporations against counterfeiters.
· Representation of wireless telecommunications carrier in lawsuits under the Telecommunications Act.
Publications & Presentations
Articles, Lectures & Publications
· Mentioned, "The Best Blend of Practices: Greenberg Traurig Puts its Collective Brainpower to Work in New Jersey," New Jersey Law Journal, April 1, 2013