Ethan practices in the Firm's Litigation Management Group, focusing on general liability matters. In particular, Ethan represents a Fortune 100 pharmacy chain in the defense of a variety of general liability matters, including claims of pharmacy malpractice, consumer fraud and premises liability, and serves to coordinate the defense of these claims nationally.
Ethan also has experience representing professional, corporate and business clients in complex litigation, employment matters, contract disputes, tort claims including products liability and negligence claims, environmental matters and professional liability defense. Ethan has represented defendants in numerous forums including several state and federal courts and the MCAD.
· Ethan has successfully defended Fortune 500 companies in class action lawsuits including class actions based on consumer fraud and products liability;
· Ethan has successfully defended a large pharmacy chain and pharmaceutical companies in state and multi-district litigation involving allegations of pharmaceutical liability;
· Ethan has advised many health care companies, including hospitals, physician groups and pharmacy providers, regarding contractual issues and risk management issues;
· Ethan has advised heatlh care companies on compliance issues with Medicare regulations, Medicaid regulations as well as other federal and state health care rules and regulations;
· Ethan has drafted and argued numerous motions for summary judgment and appeals on issues including products liability; professional malpractice; contractual disputes; construction disputes; labor law and employment disputes.
Recent Speaking Engagements and Publications
· "Massachusetts Discovery Practice" contributing author, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, 2002.
News & Publications
January 3, 2012, Edwards Wildman Admits 10 Lawyers to Partnership and Elevates Five to Counsel
Before Edwards Wildman
Ethan was an associate at the Boston firm of Anderson, Adler, Cohen & Harvey, LLP prior to joining the Firm in 2003. During law school at Boston University, he was a Senior Editor of the Public Interest Law Journal.
· Massachusetts Bar Association
· New York State Bar Association