- Securitization & Asset Based Finance
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities
|University ||University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2002|
|Law School||Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2007|
|Admitted||2007, North Carolina; New York|
Eva De Grauw is an associate in Cadwalader's Securitization Group. Her practice is concentrated in structured finance and securitization. She has a wide range of experience representing underwriters, issuers, collateral managers and loan sellers in various types of public and private securities offerings and structured finance transactions. Eva has provided clients with advice regarding the structuring of collateralized loan obligations and commercial mortgage backed securitizations.
Eva received her J.D. from Boston University School of Law and earned her B.A. in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. She is admitted to practice in New York and North Carolina.
News & Resources
• Cadwalader's Capital Markets Group Retains Top Spot in CMBS Representations Jul 25, 2014
• Cadwalader Continues to Dominate Law-Firm Ranking Jul 25, 2014
• Cadwalader Recognized as Best Securitization Law Firm by GlobalCapital Jun 23, 2014
• 'New Century': Further Limitations On Substantive Consolidation? Jul 02, 2009
|Profile Visibility |
|#2,336 in weekly profile views out of 99,932 lawyers in New York, New York|
|#32,703 in weekly profile views out of 1,684,342 total lawyers Overall|