- Commercial Litigation
- Labor & Employment
|Contact Info||Telephone: 215.564.1700|
|University ||Drexel University, B.S.|
|Law School||Temple University, J.D.|
|Admitted||1989, Pennsylvania; 1990, New Jersey; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania; U.S. Supreme Court of Pennsylvania; U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania; U.S. Supreme Court of New Jersey; U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey; U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit|
EVAN A. BLAKER is a Partner at Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC and a member of the Commercial Litigation Group.
Prior to joining Cohen Seglias, Evan was a Partner with Byler & Blaker LLC. In this role, he administered all firm matters and served as a civil litigator handling all phases of client matters from intake to trial.
He focuses his practice on a wide range of practice areas, including employment, personal injury, construction, commercial litigation/business disputes, including breach of fiduciary duty claims and commercial collections, with concentration on contractor supply houses.
Evan holds a Pennsylvania CPA license (inactive).
· New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA)
· Camden Country Bar Association (CCBA)
· National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
· General Building Contractors Association (GBCA)
· National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
Awards & Recognition
· Evan has achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating for professional ethical standards and legal ability by Martindale-Hubbell.
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#69 in weekly profile views out of 15,804 lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|#6,153 in weekly profile views out of 1,530,397 total lawyers Overall|