Evan A. Kanter is an Associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice of Greenberg Traurig's Miami office.
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
· Team Member, Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America's Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
· Member, team ranked as a top corporate law firm in Miami as selected by corporate directors, in the annual "Legal Industry Research Study" by Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc. (10th year), 2002-2009, 2011-2012
· Represented Premier Healthcare Services, LLC in the sale of its Nurse Staffing and Allied Business units to Advantage On Call, LLC, a subsidiary of Advantage RN, LLC. The sold business units are in the business of providing temporary and permanent nursing and allied health professional staffing in the healthcare industry to both private and governmental customers (excluding the home healthcare industry).
· Associate, International law firm, Chicago, IL (September 2008 - April 2011)
· Summer Associate, International law firm, Chicago, IL (Summer 2007)
· Summer Honors Law Program, Securities and Exchange Commission, Pacific Regional Office, Enforcement Division, Los Angeles, CA (Summer 2006)
· Volunteer Attorney, Chicago Housing Committee, Chicago, IL (September 2008 - May 2009, May 2010 - April 2011)
· Volunteer Attorney, Lawyers Committee for Better Housing, Chicago, IL (October 2009 - March 2010)