Frank Polverino is a corporate and securities lawyer who focuses primarily on representing investment banks, banks, government-sponsored enterprises, insurance and reinsurance companies and other financial institutions in the securitization, purchase, sale, and financing of financial assets and insurance related liabilities.
Frank has diverse experience in securitization matters, having represented issuers, underwriters, and loan sellers in significant public and private securitization transactions involving commercial and residential mortgage loans utilizing various structures, including pass-through, debt, and offshore. He also represents issuers and underwriters in connection with offerings of risk-linked securities. In addition, Frank represents clients in the purchase and sale of mortgage loans, mezzanine debt, and subordinate debt.
He received his B.S. from New York University and his J.D., cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School. He is admitted to practice in the States of New York and New Jersey.
• Cadwalader Reaffirms Market-Leading Position in CMBS Representations
Feb 05, 2016
• Cadwalader Retains Top Spot in Commercial MBS Representations
Jan 23, 2015
• Cadwalader Holds Position Atop Commercial MBS Representation Rankings
Aug 21, 2015
Clients & Friends Memos
• Final Credit Risk Retention Requirements for Asset-Backed Securities Transactions
Oct 30, 2014
• Bankruptcy Cramdown And Its Impact On Private-Label RMBS
Feb 10, 2009
• PLI's New Developments in Securitization 2015
Dec 10, 2015