Gary A. Saul is one of the nation's leading attorneys in the area of condominium law.
Areas of Concentration
· Real estate
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, American Bar Association
· Member, The Florida Bar, Condominium and Planned Development Committee
· Former board member and lecturer, Dade County Chapter of the Community Association Institute
Awards & Recognition
· Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2006-2014
· Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
· Member, Winning Team, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2010 and 2013
· Listed, Chambers USA Guide, 2003-2013
· Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2006-2013
· Listed, South Florida Legal Guide "South Florida's Top Lawyers," 2005, 2010-2013
· Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011 and 2012
· Listed, Florida Trend magazine - Real Estate Law, 2004-2013
- "Hall of Fame," 2009-2013
- "Legal Elite," 2004-2008
· Listed, Real Estate, Who's Who Legal: Florida, 2008
· Listed, The Legal 500 United States, Volume IV: Transactions & Finance
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Representation of developers of condominiums and planned developments.
· Representation of real estate developers and lenders in matters concerning the creation and operation of residential, commercial and mixed-use condominiums, homeowners' associations, warehouse/office parks and planned developments.
· Representations with respect to loans for development of condominiums and other properties subject to homeowners' associations, and the responsibilities of those clients upon acquiring title to such properties.