Greg's practice is focused on middle market mergers and acquisitions and private equity financings. He provides ongoing legal representation to portfolio companies, counseling them regarding strategic business approaches, employment agreements, separation arrangements, and issuances of equity.
Prior to rejoining Mintz Levin in 2012, Greg was an attorney at another Boston-based law firm. There, he represented private equity sponsors and publicly and privately held companies in corporate transactional matters.
• Mintz Levin Expands its Corporate & Securities Section with the Addition of Gregory Fine, (02.27.2012)
• Co-author, Reps and Warranties Survival: Avoid Unpleasant Surprises, Law360 (05.23.2014)
• Co-author, Survival of Reps and Warranties: Avoiding Unpleasant Surprises for Buyers, Mergers & Acquisitions Alert (05.16.2014)
• Panelist, Understanding Industry to Win New Business, Building and Leveraging Relationships, Mintz Levin, McGladrey and Wells Fargo, Boston, MA (10.29.2013)
• Moderator, Getting Tough Deals Done: Lessons Learned, Mintz Levin, Boston, MA (04.02.2013)
Recognitions & Awards
•Senior editor of Boston College Law Review
•Order of the Coif