Gregory S. Shumaker has extensive experience in representing developers, large corporations, lenders and a publicly traded REIT in both Ohio and multi-state real estate, financing and joint venture transactions. He regularly represents publicly traded corporations in connection with their real estate portfolios, including property management, acquisition, disposition and development. Greg has substantial experience in the formation of limited liability companies and limited partnerships, commercial leasing, loan workouts, condominium and planned unit developments.
· Best Lawyers in America, 1999 - 2014
· Ohio Super Lawyer by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine, 2004 - 2005, 2007 - 2013
· Toledo Business Journal, "Who's Who in Toledo Area Law"
· AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional and Community Affiliations
· Toledo Bar Association
· Ohio Bar Association
· American Bar Association
· Kidney Foundation of Northwest Ohio, Board of Trustees, past President
· Waite Brand Foundation, Trustee
· Old Trinity Foundation, Trustee
· Vestry of Trinity Episcopal Church, Toledo, Ohio, Member, Endowment Trust Officer, past Senior Warden
Educational / Religious Organizations
Public Law and Public Finance