Mr. Dixon, partner, concentrates his practice in the areas of structured finance, finance transactions, and mergers and acquisitions. He represents issuers in connection with term and variable funding securitizations totaling in excess of $5 billion and involving a variety of asset classes. Mr. Dixon also regularly represents buyers and sellers of banks, branches and portfolios, as well as buyers and sellers in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures in a variety of nonfinancial industries.
Mr. Dixon represents banks and other financial institutions in regulatory matters, including significant experience with a variety of consumer finance products (credit cards, refund anticipation loans, short-term consumer loans). In connection with his regulatory practice, he has obtained favorable exemptive orders, no-action letters and interpretive advice from the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and other federal and state banking regulators.
• Represented the world's largest direct marketer of hunting, fishing, camping and related outdoor merchandise in connection with term and variable funding credit card securitizations totaling in excess of $3.5 billion.
• Represented the world's casual dining leader in connection with $1.8 billion whole business securitization that was recognized as 2007 ABS Deal of the Year by Total Securitization magazine.
• Represented equipment leasing company in connection with $100 million variable funding equipment lease securitization.
• Represented NASDAQ-listed global manufacturer of precision bearing components since 2001 in connection with all its senior debt facilities; negotiated, structured and closed revolving credit facilities totaling more than $145 million and term credit facilities totaling more than $100 million and more than 25 million, including multiple currency borrowing capabilities, domestic and foreign borrowers and guarantors and collateral located both domestically and in Europe.
• Represented one of the world's largest tax service providers in connection with regulatory matters relating to refund anticipation loans and other tax-related financial products.
Investment Company Regulation: Issues for Operating Companies and Corporate Counsel, Nebraska Continuing Legal Education Inc., Omaha, Neb., 1999.
August 18, 2014 2015 Best Lawyers in America Recognizes 56 Kutak Rock Attorneys
Kutak Rock is pleased to announce that 56 of its attorneys are included in the 21st edition of The Best Lawyers in America publication.
May 23, 2014 Kutak Rock Recognized by Chambers USA
Kutak Rock is pleased to announce its Arkansas, Kansas and Nebraska offices and attorneys are honored in the 2014 Chambers USA guide to the best law firms and lawyers.
January 2, 2014 Kutak Rock Elevates 33 to Firm Partnership
Kutak Rock LLP is pleased to announce that 33 attorneys across its 16 offices were selected for partnership, effective January 1, 2014.
August 15, 2013 Record Number of Kutak Rock Attorneys Named Best Lawyers Forty-seven Kutak Rock attorneys reprenting 10 of the firm's 16 offices have been listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2014.