Henry's practice focuses on business litigation, including disputes involving complex commercial issues, closely held business litigation, fiduciary duty, tort law, administrative law, defamation and libel claims, privacy issues, trade secret, noncompetition, and employment law. He represents and counsels clients on litigation and employment matters across a variety of industries, including technology, higher education, and financial services. Henry has also represented high-profile political and business figures.
He has represented clients before the US Equal Opportunity Commission, the Massachusetts Commission against Discrimination, and federal and state courts in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, and Rhode Island, as well as the US Department of Defense Directorate for Industrial Security Clearance Review involving government security clearance issues for a major government defense contractor.
Additionally, Henry has counseled clients and conducted seminars on federal and state civil rights statutes, anti-discrimination laws, and issues of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Before joining Mintz Levin in 1985, Henry was a law clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court. He was also a law clerk to the US Department of Labor Regional Solicitor's office in Boston. Before attending law school, Henry worked for the Massachusetts Senate and has worked in numerous Massachusetts political campaigns.
Recognitions & Awards
•Massachusetts Super Lawyers: Business Litigation (2010 - 2014)
•Best Lawyers in America: Commercial Litigation (2016)
•Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
• Seventy-One Mintz Levin Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America, 2016 Edition, (08.17.2015)
• Eighty-Five Mintz Levin Attorneys Named 2014 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, (10.17.2014)
• Seventy-Nine Mintz Levin Attorneys Named 2013 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, (10.21.2013)
• Seventy-One Mintz Levin Attorneys Named 2012 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, (10.22.2012)
• Fifty-Two Mintz Levin Attorneys Recognized as Massachusetts Super Lawyers, (10.21.2011)
• Forty-Nine Mintz Levin Attorneys Recognized as Massachusetts Super Lawyers, (10.19.2010)