We will help you find the most sensible way to resolve your dispute. When appropriate, we will go to trial. We also represent clients in arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute mechanisms. Areas of expertise include:
– Business partnership disputes, closely-held corporate ownership - We represent corporations and shareholders in derivative and direct fiduciary and shareholder disputes.
– Real estate litigation - We represent clients in real estate litigation involving land use, eminent domain, zoning ordinances, condominium regulations, adverse possession, and landlord/tenant disputes.
– Environmental claims - We have significant experience in all aspects of environmental litigation, including Superfund matters, citizen suits, government enforcement actions, and insurance recovery disputes.
– Insurance coverage - We represent policyholders in insurance coverage litigation, including bad faith litigation.
– Intellectual property - We handle intellectual property disputes including copyright, trademark and patent infringement; trade secret and computer contract matters; and domain name disputes.
– Product liability and tort litigation - We represent clients in product liability and toxic tort litigation, including allegations of product defect, product contamination, and sale of expired products. We have represented clients in claims involving lead paint, asbestos, catalysts, and pharmaceutical products.
– White collar defense & government investigations - We represent clients in numerous areas of criminal and regulatory enforcement, including securities fraud, healthcare enforcement, antitrust violations, tax fraud, and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).