- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Development
- Commercial Loans
|Contact Info||Telephone: 414-276-5000|
|University ||Marquette University, A.B., 1968|
|Law School||Marquette University, J.D., 1974|
|Admitted||1974, Wisconsin; 1984, U.S. Supreme Court|
|Military||U.S. Army, Vietnam 1969-1970|
Miles counsels real estate buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords, developers, and lenders through complex real estate transactions. He has served as both local and regional counsel for several national real estate lenders and was a member of the Legislative Committee which drafted the first time-share statute in the state of Wisconsin.
Miles Assists Clients With
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial and Residential Condominium Development
- Commercial Leasing (Landlord and Tenant Clients)
- Real Estate Financing/Workouts
- Subdivision/Shopping Center Development
- Over the years, Miles has been a presenter at numerous Continuing Legal Education seminars on various aspects of Real Estate Law.
- Miles authored an article on small residential condominiums (“Twindominiums”) in a local community newspaper.
- Past Member of Board of Directors, Arthritis Foundation – Wisconsin Chapter
- Advisory Council Member, Arthritis Foundation – Wisconsin Chapter
- Board of Trustees, Mount Mary College.
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#103 in weekly profile views out of 4,516 lawyers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
|#45,607 in weekly profile views out of 1,500,634 total lawyers Overall|