Jackson Lewis P.C.
Austin, Texas OfficeView all offices
816 Congress Avenue, Suite 1530
(Travis & Williamson Cos.)
|Profile Visibility |
|#217 in weekly profile views out of 1,927 law firms in Austin, Texas|
|#28 in weekly profile views out of 281,522 total law firms Overall|
About this office:
Founded in 1958, Jackson Lewis is dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law. With 800 attorneys practicing in major locations throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico, Jackson Lewis is included in the AmLaw 100 and Global 100 rankings of law firms. The firm's wide range of specialized areas of practice provides the resources to address every aspect of the employer/employee relationship. Jackson Lewis has one of the most active employment litigation practices in the world, with a current caseload of over 6,500 litigations and approximately 650 class actions. Jackson Lewis is a founding member of L&E Global Employers' Counsel Worldwide, an alliance of premier employment law boutique firms and practices in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific Region.
Additional information about the firm can be found at www.jacksonlewis.com.
Statement of Practice Summary:
Affirmative Action and OFCCP Planning and Counseling; Corporate Diversity Counseling; Disability, Leave and Health Management; Employee Benefits including Complex ERISA Litigation and Executive Compensation; Global Immigration; Labor, including Preventive Practices; Litigation including Class Actions and e-Discovery; Non-Competes and Protection Against Unfair Competition; Wage and Hour Compliance; Workplace Safety Compliance.
Documents by Lawyers at this office
Florida Court Again Strikes Down DOL H-2B Regulations
Kevin Lashus,Otieno B. Ombok, March 30, 2015
The Department of Labor lacks authority under the Immigration and Nationality Act to issue regulations in the H-2B program, a Florida federal district court has ruled, vacating the DOL’s 2008 H-2B regulations establishing standards and procedures for certifying employers’ requests to...
Year Established: 1958