Jackson Lewis P.C.
Dallas, Texas OfficeView all offices
500 N Akard, Suite 2500
(Collin, Dallas & Denton Cos.)
|Profile Visibility |
|#102 in weekly profile views out of 3,047 law firms in Dallas, Texas|
|#11 in weekly profile views out of 283,509 total law firms Overall|
About this office:
Founded in 1958, Jackson Lewis is dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law. With 800 attorneys practicing in major locations throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico, Jackson Lewis is included in the AmLaw 100 and Global 100 rankings of law firms. The firm's wide range of practice areas provides the resources to address every aspect of the employer/employee relationship.
Jackson Lewis is a leader in educating employers about the laws of equal opportunity and, as a firm, understands the importance of having a workforce that reflects the various communities it serves.
Jackson Lewis is a founding member of L&E Global Employers' Counsel Worldwide, an alliance of premier employment law firms and practices in Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific Region.
Specific Practice & Industry Groups Details:
Statement of Practice Summary:
Affirmative Action and OFCCP Planning and Counseling; Corporate Diversity Counseling; Disability, Leave and Health Management; Employee Benefits including Complex ERISA Litigation and Executive Compensation; Global Immigration; Labor, including Preventive Practices; Litigation including Class Actions and e-Discovery; Non-Competes and Protection Against Unfair Competition; Wage and Hour Compliance; Workplace Safety Compliance.
Documents by Lawyers at this office
New Texas Law Says Franchisors Generally Not Employers of Franchisees’ Workers
Kristin L. Bauer,Philip B. Rosen, July 14, 2015
The Texas Labor Code has been amended to provide that a franchisor is not considered an employer for claims related to employment discrimination, wage payment, the Texas Minimum Wage Act, and the Texas Workers’ Compensation Act, among other laws. According to S.B. 652, this is so unless the...
Year Established: 1958