Jackson Lewis P.C.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire OfficeView all offices
100 International Drive, Suite 363
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
|Profile Visibility |
|#13 in weekly profile views out of 81 law firms in Portsmouth, New Hampshire|
|#9 in weekly profile views out of 283,653 total law firms Overall|
About this office:
Founded in 1958, Jackson Lewis is dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law. With 800 attorneys practicing in major locations throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico, Jackson Lewis is included in the AmLaw 100 and Global 100 rankings of law firms. The firm's wide range of practice areas provides the resources to address every aspect of the employer/employee relationship.
Jackson Lewis is a leader in educating employers about the laws of equal opportunity and, as a firm, understands the importance of having a workforce that reflects the various communities it serves.
Jackson Lewis is a founding member of L&E Global Employers' Counsel Worldwide, an alliance of premier employment law firms and practices in Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific Region.
Specific Practice & Industry Groups Details:
Statement of Practice Summary:
Affirmative Action and OFCCP Planning and Counseling; Corporate Diversity Counseling; Disability, Leave and Health Management; Employee Benefits including Complex ERISA Litigation and Executive Compensation; Global Immigration; Labor, including Preventive Practices; Litigation including Class Actions and e-Discovery; Non-Competes and Protection Against Unfair Competition; Wage and Hour Compliance; Workplace Safety Compliance.
Documents by Lawyers at this office
Vermont Governor to Sign Paid Sick Leave Bill
Francis P. Alvarez,Martha Van Oot, March 8, 2016
Under H. 187, passed by the Vermont Legislature on February 17, 2016, employers must provide employees in the Green Mountain State at least 24 hours (or three days) of earned sick time in a 12-month period beginning on January 1, 2017, and through December 31, 2018. Thereafter, employers must give...
Year Established: 1958