- Banking Litigation
- International Trade and Arbitration
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Commercial Leasing
- Franchise and Distribution Law
- Fraud Law
- Commercial Litigation
|University ||Bishop's University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science/Business Administration, 1989; Université de Montré Canadian Securities Course, 1991; Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration, 2010|
|Law School||al Law School, LL.B.|
Jacques S. Darche is a partner at our Montréal office. Jacques was admitted to the Québec Bar in 1992 and is a graduate of the Université de Montréal Law School. He also obtained a Bachelor of Arts (political science and business administration) from Bishop's University in 1989. He completed the Canadian Securities Course in 1991. In addition, he obtained a Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration from the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in 2010.
Areas of Practice
· Jacques is a member of our Commercial Litigation Group.
· He is also a member of our Fraud Law Group, our Insolvency and Restructuring Group and of our International Trade and Arbitration Group.
Rankings and Recognitions
· Martindale-Hubbell BV® Distinguished™ 4.3 out of 5 Peer Review Rating in Commercial Litigation.
· Jacques has extensive experience in commercial and real-estate matters, in construction and hypothecary matters, in bankruptcy and insolvency as well as in civil, commercial and banking litigation.
· He is also in charge of various matters involving technology related litigation, shareholders disputes and international fraud.
Professional and Community Activities
· Member of the Canadian Bar Association.
· Member of the American Bar Association.
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#237 in weekly profile views out of 3,576 lawyers in MONTRÉAL, QUEBEC, H3B 5H4|
|#140,279 in weekly profile views out of 1,500,634 total lawyers Overall|