Jan Walters Pitchford is Board Certified in Real Estate Law. Jan's practice includes extensive involvement in all facets of development, commercial lending and residential transactions.
Jan represents developers, institutional and private lenders, borrowers, sellers, and purchasers in connection with the acquisition, financing, development and disposition of commercial and residential properties. Her financing experience includes all aspects of real estate and asset-based lending, cash flow financing, mezzanine financing, construction financing, and permanent loans. Jan also regularly represents clients in connection with the development and construction of commercial and residential projects and in the preparation and negotiation of contracts and agreements pertaining to such representation.
· AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional and Community Affiliations
· Sarasota County Bar Association, former Board Member, 1999-2003
· American Bar Associations
· Forty Carrots Family Center, Advisory Council and former Board Member
· Southside Elementary Foundation, President
· St. Armand's Key Lutheran Church Council
· Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections