Jay J. Lambert
practices in the areas of product liability, professional liability, and drug and medical device litigation.
He is a member of the Tort and Insurance Practice Section of the American Bar Association, the Civil Litigation Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Philadelphia Bar Association. A member of the Association of Defense Counsel, the Defense Research Institute and the American Board of Trial Advocates, he is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
Mr. Lambert is a 1968 graduate of Villanova University School of Law and a graduate of Providence College.
•Duane Morris LLP
- Former Co-Chair, Product Liability Practice Group
- Of Counsel, 2000-present
- Partner, 1978-1999
- Associate, 1971-1978
Honors & Awards
• AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Selected Speaking Engagements
•Selected Seminars and Presentations
• Defending the Hospital and Handling Credentialing Problems Relative to the 'Unfit Staff Person, Defense Research Institute, Chicago, IL, October 1988
• The Incompetent or Marginal Physician, Law Journal Seminars, New York, NY, June 1988
• Withholding and Refusing Treatment, Law Journal Seminars, New York, NY, June 1988
• Direct Examination and Cross Examination, Trial Technique Seminar, Defense Research Institute, Washington, D.C., April 1988