Jeff’s work for business and banking clients has included such matters as regulatory compliance, business organization, mergers and acquisitions, executive compensation agreements, and contract issues. He also has experience working with employee benefits plans, such as ESOPs, 401(k), 403(b), profit sharing, pension, health and cafeteria plans and health savings accounts.
Jeff is Chair of Boardman & Clark’s Restaurant & Hospitality and Agribusiness practice groups.
• Speaker on numerous topics, including choice of business entity, drafting limited liability company and partnership agreements, using ESOPs for business succession planning, health savings accounts, and COBRA
• Board of Directors, Madison Originals Restaurant Group
• American Bar Association (Business Law and Taxation Sections)
• State Bar of Wisconsin (Business Law, Tax Law, and Agricultural/Agribusiness Law Sections)
• Dane County Bar Association
• Sauk County Bar Association
Hobbies & Interests
• Jeff is an avid long-distance runner. Favorite races have included the 2004 Boston Marathon, the 2009 Kettle Moraine 100 Mile Trail Run, the 2010 Dances with Dirt 50 Mile in Devil’s Lake, and most recent Fox Cities and Akron Road Runner marathons.
• In a prior life, Jeff owned a restaurant on the southeast side of Madison and was very active in the Madison/Dane County Tavern League and the Dane County Hospitality Council.