JEFFREY BRYDZINSKI is a Senior Associate in the Construction Group of Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC. He has broad experience representing owners, contractors, design-builders, and subcontractors in an array of complex construction related claims involving sporting arenas, hotels, resorts, commercial buildings, residential buildings, school buildings, and energy producing facilities. Jeffrey has vast experience drafting and negotiating contractual terms, provisions, agreements, proposals, waivers and releases involving multi-million dollar deals for major industrial, commercial, and residential projects.
In addition to his experience litigating construction matters, Jeffrey has expertise representing clients in products liability, indoor air quality, insurance recovery, toxic torts, bankruptcy, and asbestos matters.
· American Bar Association (ABA)
· Philadelphia Bar Association
· Associated Builders and Contractors Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter (ABC)
· Represented large, regional general contractor with regard to a $4 million contract balance claim that involved the construction of a residential apartment building and defended against allegations of defective work asserted by the project owner.
· Successfully mediated settlement of construction manager's builder's risk insurance claim associated with costs and damages resulting from a fire that impacted the construction of a mixed use residential, retail and parking garage condominium.
· Negotiated and settled performance and payment bond claims against the surety on behalf of a construction manager.
· Drafted and negotiated on behalf of owner an engineering, procurement and construction agreement for the construction of a $2 billion coal-fired or natural gas-fired power generation facility.
· Successfully mediated settlement on behalf of the owner against design and construction defect claims with regard to the construction of a five-star resort.
· Successfully mediated settlement on behalf of the owner against prime-contractor's delay and inefficiency claims in the construction of a wind energy substation and interconnection facility.
· Managed delay and extra work claims of behalf of a MEP subcontractor on a multi-million dollar professional football stadium construction project.
· Served as national counsel for several defendants with multi-jurisdictional asbestos cases involving over 5,500 active cases and over 20,000 claims.