JENNIFER R. BUDD is an Associate at Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC and a member of the Construction Group. Jennifer also has experience assisting clients with issues related to green building and sustainability.
Prior to joining the Firm, Jennifer was with the New Jersey Attorney General's Office, Division of Law in the Transportation, Construction and Condemnation Section. In this role, she reviewed bids for Department of Transportation construction projects, participated in bid protests, drafted appellate briefs and reviewed contracts. She has also litigated delay and design defect claims involving the Department of Transportation and the Department of Treasury, Division of Property Management and Construction.
Jennifer previously clerked for The Honorable Edwin H. Stern, P.J.A.D. in the Appellate Division and Supreme Court of New Jersey.
During law school, Jennifer competed on the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team where she competed in Vienna, Austria.
Jennifer is conversationally fluent in French.
News & Publications
• Helpful Advice for Smoother Roads Projects
Construction in Brief: 2014 Volume 1
• A Construction Nightmare: Snow, Ice and Extreme Weather
Client Alert - February 25, 2014
• Building in New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy? New Rules Regarding Construction in a Flood Zone
Construction in Brief: 2013 Volume 3
• Renewable Energy Construction: Moving into Federal Buildings
December 20, 2013
• GREENBUILD 2013: EXHIBITORS AND ATTENDEES LEAVE PHILADELPHIA RE-ENERGIZED
November 26, 2013
• Ridge Flats, By Onion Flats, Sets the Mark for Sustainable Development in the Philadelphia Area
August 23, 2013
• Rebuilding in New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy? Make Sure you Comply with the New Rules Regarding Construction in a Flood Zone
February 22, 2013
• Attention Pennsylvania Home Builders: The Warranty of Habitability May Extend to Subsequent Purchasers
January 11, 2013
• Potential for Design-Build Bidding At the New Jersey Turnpike Authority - What You Need to Know
November 13, 2012