|Contact Info||Telephone: 215.564.1700|
Fax: (215) 564-3600
|University ||Elon University, B.A.|
|Law School||Rutgers School of Law, J.D., cum laude|
|Admitted||2010, Pennsylvania; New Jersey|
JENNIFER R. BUDD is an Associate at Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC and a member of the Construction Group. Jennifer also has experience assisting clients with issues related to green building and sustainability.
Prior to joining the Firm, Jennifer was with the New Jersey Attorney General's Office, Division of Law in the Transportation, Construction and Condemnation Section. In this role, she reviewed bids for Department of Transportation construction projects, participated in bid protests, drafted appellate briefs and reviewed contracts. She has also litigated delay and design defect claims involving the Department of Transportation and the Department of Treasury, Division of Property Management and Construction.
Jennifer previously clerked for The Honorable Edwin H. Stern, P.J.A.D. in the Appellate Division and Supreme Court of New Jersey.
During law school, Jennifer competed on the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team where she competed in Vienna, Austria.
Jennifer is conversationally fluent in French.
News & Publications
• Helpful Advice for Smoother Roads Projects
Construction in Brief: 2014 Volume 1
• A Construction Nightmare: Snow, Ice and Extreme Weather
Client Alert - February 25, 2014
• Building in New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy? New Rules Regarding Construction in a Flood Zone
Construction in Brief: 2013 Volume 3
• Renewable Energy Construction: Moving into Federal Buildings
December 20, 2013
• GREENBUILD 2013: EXHIBITORS AND ATTENDEES LEAVE PHILADELPHIA RE-ENERGIZED
November 26, 2013
• Ridge Flats, By Onion Flats, Sets the Mark for Sustainable Development in the Philadelphia Area
August 23, 2013
• Rebuilding in New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy? Make Sure you Comply with the New Rules Regarding Construction in a Flood Zone
February 22, 2013
• Attention Pennsylvania Home Builders: The Warranty of Habitability May Extend to Subsequent Purchasers
January 11, 2013
• Potential for Design-Build Bidding At the New Jersey Turnpike Authority - What You Need to Know
November 13, 2012
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
Renewable Energy Construction: Moving into Federal Buildings
Lori Wisniewski Azzara,Jennifer Budd,Lane F. Kelman, January 3, 2014
In recent years, concepts such as “green construction” and “renewable energy” seem to have become almost commonplace. In what is perhaps an effort to lead the world by example in these areas, President Barack Obama recently issued a Presidential Memorandum that calls upon...
Greenbuild 2013: Exhibitors and Attendees Leave Philadelphia Re-Energized
Jennifer Budd,Lane F. Kelman, December 2, 2013
As the Greenbuild 2013 posters, web cafés and stages are removed from the Convention Center in Philadelphia, attendees and exhibitors from across the country have been reenergized in thinking about green building, sustainability and resiliency. From November 18-22, Philadelphia was painted...
|Profile Visibility |
|#501 in weekly profile views out of 15,781 lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|#42,688 in weekly profile views out of 1,587,858 total lawyers Overall|