Jeremy M. Dale focuses his practice on corporate and securities matters, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures for publicly traded companies.
Professional & Community Involvement
· Appointed, Miami-Dade County, Building Better Communities, General Obligation Bond Program, Citizens' Advisory Committee
· Co-Chair, Associates Committee, Greenberg Traurig (Miami)
· Member, The Florida Bar, International Law Section
· Member, American Bar Association
· Member, Dade County Bar Association
· Volunteer, Big Brother, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami
Awards & Recognition
· Team Member, Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America's Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
· Member, team ranked as a top corporate law firm in Miami as selected by corporate directors, in the annual "Legal Industry Research Study" by Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc. (10th year), 2002-2009, 2011-2012
· Represented Terremark Worldwide, Inc., a Nasdaq-listed international IT infrastructure provider, in connection with its $75 million 144A offering of senior secured second lien notes.
· Represented MasterCard International Incorporated in connection with its 50/50 joint venture with Telefónica Internacional, S.A.U. for the provision of mobile financial services in 12 Latin American countries.
· Represented Terremark Worldwide, Inc., a Nasdaq-listed international IT infrastructure provider, in connection with Terremark's acquisition by Verizon Communications in a deal with an equity value of approximately $1.4 billion and an enterprise value of approximately $2.1 billion.
· Represented Equity One, Inc., a NYSE-listed real estate investment trust, in connection with its $96 million public offering of common stock and $19 million concurrent private placement.
· Represented ZeroChaos, a Florida-based international workforce solutions company, in connection with its acquisition of Madeo Sourcing Group AB, a privately held Swedish consulting company with a major entrepreneurial focus.
· Represented MasterCard International Incorporated in connection with its 50/50 joint venture with Telefónica Internacional, S.A.U. for the provision of mobile financial services in Brazil.
Publications & Presentations
Articles, Lectures & Publications
· Mentioned, "MasterCard and Telefónica Combine in First of its Kind JV," Latin Lawyer, February 8, 2011
· Mentioned, "Attorney Helps Terremark get $75 Million in Bond Financing," Daily Business Review, November 24, 2010