|University ||Boston University, B.A., 1999|
|Law School||Suffolk University, J.D., cum laude, 2006|
Jill Hanson is an associate in the Business Law Department. She focuses her practice on corporate and securities law matters for both public and private companies, including equity and debt offerings, merger and acquisition transactions, private equity financings, corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
· Assisted a premier provider of fiber optic-based network solutions with an acquisition of a carrier-neutral colocation provider.
· Assisted a NYSE-listed public telecommunications company with a $500 million acquisition of a portfolio of 1,800 communication sites.
· Assisted with the acquisition of a Nasdaq listed telecommunications public company by an Indian company.
· Assisted a cable television network with its reorganization and as borrower in a first lien credit facility.
· Routinely represents a NYSE-listed public telecommunications company in acquisitions of land and towers related to communication sites.
· Assisted with several Series A financings by US investors in a Chinese wholly foreign owned enterprise.
· Assisted in multiple follow on equity offerings by a Nasdaq listed public life sciences company.
· Assisted with a $50 million Committed Equity Financing Facility for a Nasdaq listed public life sciences company.
· Assisted in multiple directed offerings of shelf-registered shares of a Nasdaq listed public alternative energy company.
· Assisted in the negotiation of a $43 million loan from the Federal Financing Bank and guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Energy under the Department of Energy's Loan Guarantee Program for a Nasdaq listed public alternative energy company.
· Assisted in an options tender offer by a NYSE listed public telecommunications company.
· Assisted with the formation of a $1.1 billion private equity fund.
· Represented a Massachusetts-based life sciences company in its acquisition of a pharmaceutical research equipment manufacturer and simultaneous Series D financing.
· Represented the target private company in a $78 million acquisition by a Nasdaq listed public company.
Besides Edwards Wildman
Jill enjoys playing and watching sports, traveling and volunteering for local charities. Jill is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Women's Bar Association of Massachusetts (WBA).
Energy & Cleantech
Wireless & Satellite
Boston Bar Association
Women's Bar Association
(Also at London, England Office)
|Profile Visibility |
|#636 in weekly profile views out of 19,323 lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts|
|#44,918 in weekly profile views out of 1,509,349 total lawyers Overall|