Jim Mace has more than 25 years of real estate and transactional deal experience representing local, regional, national and international clients in the real estate development, hospitality and gaming industries. He works in virtually all areas of real estate, including acquisition, land use approval, financing, development, operation and disposition of large mixed use projects, casino/hotels, high rise condominiums and condominium hotels, retail, timeshare projects, resort hotels, golf course properties and strategic land sites.
Areas of Concentration
· Acquisition development and financing
· Structure and regulatory compliance of mixed use, condominium, retail and resort hotel projects
· Corporate and business law
Professional & Community Involvement
· Board Member, Child Focus, Inc.
· Member, American Bar Association
· Member, Clark County Bar Association
· Member, Florida Bar
· Member, New York State Bar
· Member, State Bar of Nevada
Awards & Recognition
· Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law; Land Use and Zoning Law, 2006-2014
· Listed, VEGAS INC, "Top Lawyers," Real Estate, 2013
· Member, Winning Team, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2013
· Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
· Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2005-2013
· Listed, Chambers USA Guide, 2002-2013
· Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2012
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Represented developer of casino-hotel, condominium, condominium hotel and retail exceeding $8 billion in cost.
· Represented developer of a casino-hotel, condominium hotel and retail development exceeding $3 billion in cost.
· Represented various developers of condominium hotels exceeding $3 billion in cost.
· Represented developer of a condominium project exceeding $800 million in cost.
· Represented several gaming companies in the acquisition and disposition of hotel-casinos.
· Represented developer of an approximate 100-acre lifestyle retail project.
· Served, U.S. Army, 82nd Military Policy Company, 82nd Airborne Division