- Corporate & Securities Litigation
- Financial Products Litigation
|University ||University of Colorado Boulder, B.A., 2008|
|Law School||New York University School of Law|
|Admitted||2013, New York|
John Vazquez concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation, with a particular focus on securities, corporate governance, and shareholder derivative matters.
John received a B.A. in Economics from the University of Colorado and earned his J.D. from New York University School of Law, where he was an Editor of the Journal of Legislation and Public Policy. He is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
News & Resources
• Cybersecurity Risks Reviewed: Directors and Officers Must Be Proactive and Prepared
Jul 25, 2014
• What Rakoff Reversal Means For 'Neither Admit Nor Deny'
Jun 05, 2014
• Issues With Self-Destructing Messages In the Workplace
Mar 11, 2014
|Profile Visibility |
|#8,532 in weekly profile views out of 96,212 lawyers in New York, New York|
|#111,830 in weekly profile views out of 1,616,736 total lawyers Overall|