- Business Law
- Agricultural Law
- Business and Commercial Transactions
- Corporate and Securities
- Corporate Governance and General Corporate Matters
- Partnerships, Joint Ventures and Other Business Entities
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy Industry
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing and Real Estate Management
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Sales, Exchanges, Acquisitions and Development
- Energy and Oil & Gas Industry
|University ||Villanova University, B.S., Economics, 1965|
|Law School||University of Oklahoma, J.D., 1971|
Jack Sargent concentrates his practice in commercial and real estate law and represents developers, users, major tenants and investors in all phases of transactions involving the financing, construction, sales, purchase, leasing and zoning of commercial real estate as well as the negotiation of construction contracts and architectural contracts on behalf of owners.
His achievements have earned him inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (land use and zoning law; real estate law) and Chambers USA Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
Included among his clients are major local and national developers and owners of hotels, condominiums, resort properties, retail establishments, office buildings and farm and ranch lands.
Prior to attending law school, Jack served as a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy.
· Representation of parties to real estate transactions throughout the United States.
· Commercial real estate development, purchases and sales
· Industrial, office and retail leasing
· CMBS loans (borrower)
· Condominiums (developer)
· Wind energy leases
Professional Organizations and Memberships
· Oklahoma County Bar Association
· Oklahoma Bar Association (Real Property Section, Title Examination Standards Committee)
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#439 in weekly profile views out of 4,657 lawyers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|#148,352 in weekly profile views out of 1,482,292 total lawyers Overall|