John N. Brewer focuses his practice in counseling clients in their corporate, financings and securities activities. He regularly assists his clients in achieving their development and expansion goals.
Areas of Concentration
· Corporate transactions
· Acquisitions, mergers and sale of assets
· Issuing equity and debt financings
Professional & Community Involvement
· General Counsel, Nevada Ballet Theatre, Inc.
- Chair, Governance Committee
- Board Member, Strategic Planning and Finance Committees, Executive Board
· Member, American Bar Association, Small Business Committee, Opinion Law Sub-Committee
· Member, Clark County Bar Association
· Member, Nevada State Bar
Awards & Recognition
· Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, 2008-2014
· Listed, VEGAS INC, "Top Lawyers," Corporate and Securities, 2013
· Team Member, Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America's Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
· Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, M ountain States Super Lawyers, 2009-2013
· Listed, Chambers USA Guide, 2008-2013
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Assisted clients in raising in excess of $1 billion dollars in funds through debt and equity offerings.
· Counseled boards of directors on decisions relating to sale of assets, mergers and combinations.
· Assisted clients in succession planning for privately held businesses.