- Financial Institutions Litigation and Subprime Litigation
- Toxic Tort & Environmental Defense
- Torts & Insurance Practice
- Business Litigation
- Product Liability
|University ||Hanover College, B.A., History/Political Science, 2003 Order of Omega, Founder and President; Trustee Scholarship; Greek Man of the Year; Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity, Secretary, Executive Committee and Chairman of Standards Committee; Inter-Fraternity Council Vice-President of Scholarship; Judical Board; Admissions Office Ambassador; Senior/Alumni Board, Student/Alumni Relations Subcommittee; Moot Court Team, In-House Tournament Champion; Vanderbilt University First Amendment Moot Court Competition; William and Mary Invitational Moot Court Tournament, Director and Executive Board Member|
|Law School||William and Mary School of Law, J.D., 2006; Law School Graduate Research Fellow|
John Pollom is an Associate in the firm's Lexington office and a member of the Business Litigation Service Group. He is experienced in matters related to insurance coverage and civil litigation defense, including toxic tort, medical and professional malpractice, and product liability matters.
· Successfully argued for early dismissal of medical malpractice action and early dismissal of an appeal in the same case
· Assisted in convincing the State Board of Accountancy to dismiss an action against a state accounting firm
· Currently involved in defending a toxic emission case concerning several hundred plaintiffs in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
Before Stites & Harbison Prior to joining Stites & Harbison, John was a research assistant at William and Mary School of Law from May 2004 to 2006. He also worked as a clerk/intern for the Honorable James Keller, Kentucky Supreme Court in Lexington during the summer of 2004.
Besides Stites & Harbison
John is a long-suffering fan of the Chicago Cubs, and enjoys a yearly trip to a different major league ballpark. In his spare time, John enjoys reading and has recently started playing tennis and golf with limited amounts of success.
American Bar Association
Kentucky Bar Association Fayette County Bar Association
|Profile Visibility |
|#424 in weekly profile views out of 4,553 lawyers in Lexington, Kentucky|
|#150,955 in weekly profile views out of 1,481,274 total lawyers Overall|