- Insurance Coverage & Risk Management
|Contact Info||Telephone: 215.564.1700|
|University ||Swarthmore College, B.A., with honors|
|Law School||Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude|
|Admitted||1995, Pennsylvania; 1998, New Jersey|
JONATHAN A. CASS is a Partner in the Commercial Litigation Group at Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC. He concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, representing individuals and businesses in a wide variety of disputes, including breach of contract matters, employment disputes involving restrictive covenants, and claims arising from tortious interference and misappropriation of trade secrets. He also has extensive experiences representing insureds and insurers in insurance coverage disputes. Jonathan has tried numerous cases in state and federal courts, and represented clients before the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court and the United States Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit.
· Air Conditioning Contractors of America, New Jersey Chapter (ACCA-NJ)
· Philadelphia Bar Association
· Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
· Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey (CCSNJ)
· Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program
Awards & Recognition
· Jonathan is a longtime volunteer with the Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program (VIP), and received, in 2004, VIP's Chancellor Award for his pro bono work and dedication to representing low-income clients.
|Profile Visibility |
|#520 in weekly profile views out of 15,554 lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|#41,945 in weekly profile views out of 1,511,893 total lawyers Overall|