Joni J. Ogle practices in the areas of commercial litigation and energy law. She has represented a wide variety of oil and gas clients including large oil and gas companies, privately-held independent companies, surface owners, working interest owners, and mineral owners regarding the exploration, development, and operation of oil and gas properties in the Permian Basin of WestTexas and Eastern New Mexico. Joni is a member of the firm's Halliburton team, working in connection with all civil litigation and investigations concerning BP's Macondo well blowout in the Gulf of Mexico.
· Member of trial team representing a large, multinational oil and gas company in an alleged underpayment of royalties dispute that related to tertiary recovery operations
· Represented gas and oil clients in a wide variety of litigation, including contract disputes relating to oil and gas leases, unit operating agreements and gas purchase contracts.
· Joni Ogle, Why Smoking Bans are a Butt to Texas: The Impact of Smoking Bans on Private Property Rights and Individual Freedom, 39 Tex. Tech. L. Rev. 345 (Winter 2007)
· John R. Lott Jr. and Joni Ogle, Op-ed, Don't Blame Hunters, N.Y. Post, Feb. 16, 2006
· Joni Ogle, Within the Walls, Texas Tech Lawyer, Fall 2005, at 28.
· Texas Tech Law Review - Tradition of Excellence Award
· Young Conservatives of Texas - Colby Pieper Memorial Award for Outstanding Leadership
· State Bar of Texas
· State Bar of New Mexico
· Dallas Bar Association
· Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
· Young Professionals in Energy
· Midland County Young Lawyers, Evening with the Judges Chair, 2010
· CASA of West Texas, Volunteer