Memberships and Affiliations
• Advisory Committee on Federal Judgeship Appointments, Chair, 1997.
• American Bar Association, Sections on Local Government and Banking, Business and Bankruptcy, Law Practice Management.
• Nebraska Continuing Legal Education, Lender Liability Seminar, Chair, 1992.
• Nebraska State Bar Association, Budget Committee; Inquiry for Second Judicial District Committee; Ways and Means Committee, Past Chair.
• Nebraska State Bar Foundation, fellow, 2009.
• Omaha Bar Association.
•Best Lawyers 2014 Omaha Banking and Finance Lawyer of the Year
•The Best Lawyers in America , Banking & Finance Law, Corporate Law, 2005-2012
•Chambers USA, Corporate/Commercial Law (Nebraska), 2006-2011
•Great Plains Super Lawyers , Mergers & Acquisitions/Banking, 2009-2013
Law Clerk: The Hon. Edward Allen Tamm, U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit, 1975-1976.
• 10 Executive Women's Network Group, 2001-2011.
• Cathedral Arts Project Board, 2006-2011.
• Child Savings Institute, Centennial Capital Funds Drive, 1992.
• Executive Women's Luncheon Group, Charter Member, 1999.
• Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce, Long Range Planning Steering Committee, 1989.
• Greater Omaha Women's Fund, Board of Directors, Charter Member, 1990-1992.
• Greater Resources for Omaha Women (G.R.O.W.), Co-founder, 1982.
• Nebraska Commission on the Status of Women, 1979-1985, Vice-chair, 1980; Employment and Education Committee, Chair, 1981, Secretary, 1982-1984, Chair, 1985.
• The Salvation Army, Advisory Board, 1988-1996.