- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
|Contact Info||Telephone: 415 957 3079|
Fax: 415 651 9085
|University ||University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., summa cum laude, 2005|
|Law School||University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2008 Member, Order of the Coif, Thurston Honor Society, Member, Hastings International and Comparative Law Review|
|Admitted||2008, California; United States District Court for the Northern District of California; United States District Court for the Central District of California; United States District Court for the Eastern District of California; United States District Court for the Southern District of California|
Justin Fields practices in the area of litigation with a focus on general commercial litigation, legal malpractice and professional liability, intellectual property litigation and transactional intellectual property. He also has experience in the areas of insurance law, labor and employment (class action) law, secured transactions, products liability, RICO, environmental, and state and federal civil procedure issues.
During law school, Mr. Fields served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Robert L. Dondero, Then-Presiding Judge - Civil Division, Superior Court of California, City and County of San Francisco.
Mr. Fields is a 2008 magna cum laude graduate of University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Hastings International and Comparative Law Review, and a 2005 summa cum laude graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Areas of Practice
· Commercial Litigation
· Professional Liability
· Intellectual Property Litigation
Civic and Charitable Activities
· National Intercollegiate Soccer Officials Association and United States Soccer Federation
- Referee, NCAA and other soccer matches throughout California, 2001 to present
· American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO)
- Volunteer Referee and Referee Mentor, 1998 to present
· Co-author, "Five Ways to Invite (and Avoid) a Malpractice Lawsuit," The Recorder, August 1, 2013
· Co-author, " Gunn v. Minton: The End of Legal-Malpractice Actions in Federal Court?" American Bar Association Section of Litigation-Professional Liability, May 13, 2013
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,876 in weekly profile views out of 19,753 lawyers in San Francisco, California|
|#197,503 in weekly profile views out of 1,539,846 total lawyers Overall|