|Other Areas of Law|
Business Immigration,Citizenship,Consular Law,Employment Authorizations,Employment Immigration,Employment Visas,Family Immigration Law,Immigration Discrimination,Investor Visas,Labor Certifications,Permanent Visas,Religious Visas,Visas
|Contact Info||Telephone: 404-592-2085|
|Mailing Address||200 Ashford Center North, Suite 220, Atlanta, Georgia, 30338|
|Law School||The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B., 1998|
|Admitted||1999, New York and State of Israel; U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second, Fifth, Ninth and Eleventh Circuits and U.S. Supreme Court|
|Memberships ||New York Bar Association; American Immigration Lawyers Association; Board of Directors, Japan-American Society of Georgia; Lawyers Club of Atlanta, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers (Former Member, Board of Directors), American-Israel Chamber of Commerce (Former Member, Board of Directors); Georgia Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (Former Member, Board of Directors).|
|Languages||English, Spanish and Hebrew|
Karen Weinstock is the managing attorney of Weinstock Immigration Lawyers, the premier immigration law firm in Atlanta, Georgia. Prior to opening her own immigration law firm, Karen was the managing attorney of Siskind Susser Immigration Lawyers’ Atlanta office for over 11 years, from 2002 until 2013. Before then, Karen managed a solo law practice in New York City, serving international corporate clientele conducting business in the U.S. or moving to the U.S. for the first time.
Karen has over 15 years of experience as an attorney, and has practiced immigration law exclusively since 2001. Her corporate law experience enables her to better serve the particular needs of multinational corporations. Her expertise is in representing U.S. and international companies in the technology and healthcare industries as well as universities, researchers, physicians and investors with their immigration needs. She also counsels corporations and small businesses on immigration and I-9 compliance. She is the author and editor of "The H-1B Book", published by Immigration Law Weekly, and a speaker on immigration law topics in conferences around the world, publications and the general media.
Karen is originally from Israel and immigrated to the United States in 2000. She is fluent in English, Hebrew, and Spanish. Her genuine passion for immigration law is a direct result of her personal experience as an immigrant to the U.S. and extensive community involvement. She is driven by her own personal hardships immigrating to America to help her clients ease their transition here. Above all, Karen strives to provide her clients with the tools and resources they need in order to pursue their American dream and achieve the best results possible for each client.
Areas of Expertise
• Non-immigrant visas: , H-1B, L-1, E-1, E-2, R, J, O, TN, B, F
• Employment-based immigrant petitions: EB-1, EB-2, EB-3
• Labor certifications (PERM)
• National Interest Waivers for physicians, researchers and business professionals
• Permanent residence for executive and manager intra-company transferees
• Permanent residency for people with extraordinary ability in the sciences, business and arts
• Permanent residence for outstanding professors and researchers
• J-1 visa waivers
• I-9 Compliance and E-Verify
• Consulting for international companies on general immigration and ex-pat issues
Recognition & Honorable Mentions
• Martindale-Hubble's preeminent AV rating (5.0 out of 5.0)
• 2010 – 2013: Selected as "The Best Lawyers in America" since 2010 until present
• 2010 – 2013: Selected by her peers as a top corporate immigration attorney in "The International Who's Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers". This is the official research partner publication of the International Bar Association and the American Bar Association section of International Law.
• 2012: Selected by Georgia Trend Magazine as a 2012 Legal Elite in the category of immigration law.
• Nominated for the International Women of Influence Awards presented by GlobalEXECWomen and the International Council.
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#2,515 in weekly profile views out of 19,340 lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia|
|#197,503 in weekly profile views out of 1,539,846 total lawyers Overall|