- Commercial Transactions
- Computer, Internet and Technology
- Corporate Law / Business Organizations
- Financial Services
- Franchise and Distribution
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Trade Secrets
|University ||University of Dayton, B.A., magna cum laude, 1980|
|Law School||Columbia University, J.D., 1983|
|Admitted||1984, New York; 1985, Ohio|
|Born||Elmhurst, Illinois, September 5, 1958|
Kathleen A. Kress has extensive experience in secured finance transactions, including sale/lease back financing, term loan and revolving financing, from both lender and borrower perspectives. She also has represented both buyers and sellers in acquisitions, dispositions and reorganizations of closely held businesses. She has substantial experience in franchise law, trademark protection and licensing and secured lending.
· Acquisition and financing of multiple entities operating a portfolio of 147 skilled nursing facilities for a purchase price of approximately $2.4 billion.
· Joint venture transaction relating to the ownership and operation of 19 senior housing and care facilities with an investment amount of approximately $221,000,000.
· Best Lawyers in America, 2006 - 2014
· AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional and Community Affiliations
· Toledo Bar Association
· Ohio State Bar Association
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#173 in weekly profile views out of 1,791 lawyers in Toledo, Ohio|
|#131,925 in weekly profile views out of 1,530,397 total lawyers Overall|