Kathryn Angell Carr is Board Certified in Real Estate Law and has been involved in the representation of both purchasers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate, including several shopping centers, hotels, apartment complexes, restaurants and office buildings. Kathryn has also had extensive involvement in the leasing and financing of both residential and commercial projects, including securitized financing and bond financing.
Kathryn has represented developers of residential projects in all stages of development, including acquisition and financing of the land, platting of the property, submitting the property to the condominium form of ownership or establishing subdivision restrictions for the property, representation of the owner of the property as a subsequent developer, and advising clients as to the effects of the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act and the Florida Land Sales Act.
· AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional and Community Affiliations
· The Argus Foundation, Board of Directors
· Animal Rescue Coalition, Board of Directors, 2000-2009
· Sarasota County Arts Council, of counsel, 2004-2008
· Sarasota Ballet of Florida, Board of Directors, 1992-1996
· Florida Association for Women Lawyers, former Board Member, 1989-1991
· Sarasota Realtor Attorney Joint Committee, former Chair, 1991
Banking and Financial Institutions