Kaylyn Boca is a Partner with the Real Estate and Corporate Practice Groups. She has a wealth of experience handling a variety of corporate and real estate matters for clients.
Kaylyn has focused her practice in the area of commercial real estate, finance and corporate transactions. Over the course of her career, Kaylyn has represented sellers, purchasers, landlords, tenants, secured lenders and borrowers in a wide range of transactions including acquisitions, sales, construction loans, leases, restructurings, commercial, residential and mixed-use development projects, sale-leasebacks and condominium and planned community developments. Kaylyn has also represented developers/borrowers in obtaining funds through various state programs such as Building PA, Business in Our Sites, Machinery and Equipment Loan Fund, Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority and the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency’s Mixed Use Facility Financing Initiative.
Some of Kaylyn’s representative transactions include:
• Borrower representation in $4.7M Machinery and Equipment Loan Fund loan from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
• Developer representation in mixed-use townhome planned community development project as part of the initial phase of a downtown revitalization plan
• Developer representation in multi-phase 31 unit residential planned community development on a brownfield site in a historic Pittsburgh neighborhood
• Developer representation in mixed-use development project through site acquisition and construction financing to sale or lease of parcels
• Seller/Tenant representation in sale-leaseback of multi-site industrial facilities
• Tenant representation in long-term, build-to-suit lease for industrial facility
• Developer representation in acquisition and construction finance in rehabilitation of a historic downtown Pittsburgh property and conversion to residential apartments
Kaylyn’s corporate experience includes handling a variety of business transactions involving business formation, mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions and corporate governance. Her experience has focused on negotiating and drafting a wide array of commercial contracts including general sale and purchase agreements, vendor agreements, service agreements, confidentiality agreements, shareholder, operating and partnership agreements, indemnifications, waivers, sales commission and referral agreements, equipment lease agreements and maintenance agreements.
Allegheny County Bar Association
CREW Pittsburgh (Commercial Real Estate Women of Pittsburgh) (Board of Directors)
Pittsburgh Young Professionals