Keith M. Pockross has wide-ranging experience in all facets of real estate law and represents both entrepreneurial and institutional clients in Colorado and elsewhere in the United States.
Areas of Concentration
• Big box commercial and shopping center development and leasing
• Master planned residential and golf course communities
• Residential - Home builders
• Land use entitlement
• Acquisitions and dispositions
Professional & Community Involvement
• Member, American Bar Association
• Member, Board of Directors, Mercy Housing Colorado
• Member, Urban Land Institute
Awards & Recognition
• Team Member, a U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, "Law Firm of the Year" in Real Estate Law, 2015
• Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2013-2015
• Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013 and 2014
• Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011, 2012 and 2013
• Team Member, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2010 and 2013
• Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Colorado Super Lawyers, 2006-2011
• Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
AV® , BV® , AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
• Represented developer in the conversion of a San Francisco office building into a luxury residential building containing both condominium units and fractional interest units being sold by a luxury tier hotel chain.
• Represented clients in the acquisition of income-producing apartment complexes, retail centers and warehouse properties throughout the United States.
• Represented several asset-based lenders in transactions throughout the Western United States.
• Represented a major big-box chain store in its land acquisition, land use entitlement and construction activities throughout Colorado and the inter-mountain west region.
• Represented a national shopping center developer in its development and leasing of regional malls.
• Represented a large German syndicate in a major land assembly around a large shopping center in Houston, Texas.
• Advised on structuring and documenting $100 million of wrap-around mortgage loans.
Publications & Presentations
Articles, Lectures & Publications
Keith was a regular panelist at mergers and acquisition seminars hosted by the American Management Association from 1975 to 1980.
News & Events
01.03.13, Greenberg Traurig Real Estate Practice Selected as a Practice Group of the Year by Law360
06.11.10, Greenberg Traurig Takes Top Honors in Real Estate from Prestigious Legal Ranking and Publication Chambers and Partners USA