Kelly obtained her Juris Doctorate with Great Distinction in 2011 from the University of Saskatchewan. Her work ethic and high academic standards earned her numerous scholarships and awards, including the Law Society of Saskatchewan Bronze Medal. Kelly gained valuable experience as an editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review, and a member of the Mediation Advocacy Moot Team.
Kelly joined McDougall Gauley as an articling student in 2011, and since her bar call in 2012 she has continued her practice as an associate.
Academic & Professional
· Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar, 2012
· Associate, 2012
· Juris Doctorate (Great Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2011
· Law Society of Saskatchewan Bronze Medal, 2011
· P.E. Mackenzie Prize in Evidence, 2011
· Maritime Law Book Prize, 2011
· Donald Maclean Prize in Constitutional Law, 2010
· William Elliot Scholarship, 2008
Memberships & Associations
· Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
· Member, Canadian Bar Association
· Chair, Canadian Bar Association Young Lawyers (SK South), 2013-2014
· Board of Directors, Regina Transition House