|University ||Claremont McKenna College, B.A.|
|Law School||Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.|
Kevin Kam is an associate in the Litigation Department of Edwards Wildman.
· conducted an audit and advised a client on Fair Labor Standards Act matters;
· assisted in the institution of an intellectual property suit for protection of a global bio-pharmaceutical corporation's intellectual property
· represents a non-profit in a suit against a distributor
· advised telecommunications clients in litigation over M&A disputes
· advise individual clients in exploring pre-litigation negotiations
Before Edwards Wildman
While in law school, Kevin interned in the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts for the Honorable Nancy Gertner, the Enforcement Division of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Trial Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office.
Prior to law school, Kevin worked as a litigation paralegal for a Boston law firm where he assisted on numerous trials, including a landmark civil rights lawsuit brought by wrongfully convicted individuals.
Besides Edwards Wildman
Kevin regularly patrols center field for his softball team, wearing the #24 of his baseball idol Willie Mays and sometimes making over-the-shoulder catches in deep right-center field.
Taught financial literacy course to high school students through the Boston Bar Association's M. Ellen Carpenter Financial Literacy program.
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,855 in weekly profile views out of 19,338 lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts|
|#131,925 in weekly profile views out of 1,530,397 total lawyers Overall|