- Complex Business, Bankruptcy and Utility Litigation
|University ||Louisiana State University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009|
|Law School||Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012; William L. Crowe Scholar, Loyola Law Review member, 2011 American College of Bankruptcy Distinguished Law Student for the Fifth Circuit, International Women's Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation, 'IWIRC" member, Moot Court Admiralty Team Coach and Bankruptcy Team Oralist, Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Wendy Hagenau, United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2012-2013|
Lacey Rochester is an Associate in the Firm's New Orleans office. She is a member of the firm's Business Litigation and Complex Business, Bankruptcy, and Utility Litigation sections.
Ms. Rochester is a 2012 graduate of Loyala University New Orleans College of Law, where she received her Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude. While in school she was a member of the Loyola Law Review, the Moot Court, and was a recognized William Crowe Scholar. Additionally, Ms. Rochester was recognized as the 2011 American College of Bankruptcy Distinguished Law Student for the Fifth Circuit. She is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and International Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Committee.
Honors & Affiliations:
· American Bar Association
· American Bankruptcy Institute
· International Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
· American Bar Association Section of Litigation, Professional Liability Litigation Newsletter, Spring 2014, Vol. 10, No. 2
· "Stern Does Not Preclude Bank. Court's Resolution of Certain Claims," American Bar Association Section of Professional Liability Litigation News, February 27, 2014
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
|Profile Visibility |
|#246 in weekly profile views out of 6,209 lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana|
|#46,918 in weekly profile views out of 1,537,162 total lawyers Overall|