- Government Law & Policy
- Commercial Litigation
- Health & FDA Business
- Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation
|Contact Info||Telephone: 713.374.3500|
|University ||University of Cambridge, B.A., 2006; University of Cambridge, M.A., 2010|
|Law School||Columbia Law School, J.D., 2010|
|Admitted||2010, New York; District of Columbia; Texas; U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland; U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas; U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas|
|Memberships ||American Bar Association. |
Laura Gleen is an associate in the Litigation group at Greenberg Traurig. She focuses her practice on commercial litigation, particularly in the areas of energy and products liability. She also has experience with government contract issues.
Areas of Concentration
· Commercial Litigation
· Oil & Gas Litigation
· Product Liability Litigation
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, American Bar Association
· Defended an independent oil & gas exploration and production company, and its officers, in breach of contract and fraud litigation involving overriding royalty interests in the Eagle Ford Shale and damages in excess of $700 million. Following resolution of complex litigation issues through pre-trial motions, the case was settled just before trial with Ms. Gleen's client recovering its legal fees from the claimant, and paying essentially no damages.
· Represented pharmaceutical company plaintiffs in co-promotion agreement litigation and negotiated a settlement award of tens of millions of dollars.
· Represented major national dietary supplements retailer in products liability litigation.
Publications & Presentations
Articles, Lectures & Publications
· Mentioned, "In Re Propoxyphene Products Liability Litigation," The American Lawyer, May 1, 2012
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,933 in weekly profile views out of 25,285 lawyers in Houston, Texas|
|#133,092 in weekly profile views out of 1,510,377 total lawyers Overall|