If you think a lawyer should provide sound and practical advice, be accessible and responsive to the needs of your case, and be ethical and worthy of your trust, contact Michael Grills. Michael has provided attorney representation in injury and family law cases in the Denver metro area and throughout Colorado since 1990.
The Law Office of Michael Grills offers:
• Experience in successfully resolving injury and family law cases
• Accessibility to answer your questions or to discuss your legal problems
• A thorough, candid assessment of your case, its issues, and its costs
• Weekend appointments for the convenience of current and future clients
• Reasonable fees for legal services
• Free initial consultation regarding your case
Michael Grills earned his bachelor and law degrees from the University of Colorado at Boulder. He is a 22 year member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, an organization of legal professionals committed to protecting and assisting individuals in the enforcement of their legal rights in all fields of law including injury claims, divorce and family law matters. Michael is also a member of the Colorado and Adams/Broomfield Bar Associations, and currently chairs the Civil Practice Section of the Adams/Broomfield Bar Association.