The Law Office of Robert M. Baker III serves clients' needs in Indianapolis and throughout Indiana, and though rooted in the traditional legal representation of individuals and businesses engaged in disputes which are resolved through civil litigation, administrative proceedings, appeals and processes involving alternative dispute resolutions (i.e., mediation, arbitration, etc.), it is operated in a more virtual realm. That is, instead of the traditional law office with its receptionist and waiting room, conference room, paper law library, secretary, etc., the Law Office of Robert M. Baker III operates from informal facilities equipped with laptops and monitors, file servers and a smart-phone.
Technology is a large part of this practice. Where possible, technology is used to complete tasks and functions which would otherwise be slower, and more labor intensive, is integrated into the representation to permit efficiencies and allows the client to remain in touch and involved with the case. And of course, these efficiencies permit the Law Office of Robert M. Baker III to offer a competitive hourly rate and more affordable representation.
Attorney Robert Baker has practiced over 35 years with small and medium sized firms principally in civil trial work. He has extensive experience in all aspects of business, commercial and tort litigation, including products liability and toxic tort, litigation of professional liability claims, litigation of educational and education related matters, employment disputes and litigation, personal injury and wrongful death matters, insurance-related disputes and litigation, including declaratory judgment litigation and estate and probate litigation.
Areas of Practice
* Administrative Law
* Contract and Warranty Disputes
* Directors' & Officers' Liability
* Shareholders' Rights
* Housing & Construction Defects
* Education Law, Colleges & Universities, Private Schools, Public Schools, Student
* ERISA, Employee Rights, Employment Contracts, Wage & Hour, Wrongful Termination
* Employment Law -- Employer
* Sports Law
* Insurance Law, Insurance Defense, Bad Faith Insurance
* Litigation & Appeals
* Motor Vehicle Accidents, Defamation, Assault & Battery, Animal Bites
* Premise Liability, Slip and Falls
* Wrongful Death
* Probate & Estate Disputes and Litigation
* Products Liability and Toxic Tort Law
* Professional Liability & Malpractice Law.