Lawrence Kwinter is a partner in both the Commercial Real Estate Group and Leasing Group. Larry advises a broad range of private and public Real Estate Corporations as well as REITS and Pension Funds with respect to commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions, commercial lease matters, financings and joint ventures throughout Canada. He has extensive experience in handling municipal and development matters on large-scale commercial developments and resort and hotel properties.
Larry is also the Regional Leader of the Health Law Group (non-litigation) in Calgary, and advises both public and private entities in his health law practice.
Publications & Presentations
· Speaker, Calgary Commercial Leasing Forum, 2012 and 2011.
· Speaker, Federated Press 8th Annual Commercial Real Estate Leasing Conference, 2010.
· Speaker, Calgary Real Estate Forum, 2009.
· Speaker, "Developing Renewable Generation Projects," Lexpert® course, 2008.
· Speaker, "Establishing Private Healthcare Facilities," Canadian Institute Intensive Summit, 2006.
Rankings & Recognitions
· Martindale-Hubbell® BV® Distinguished™ 4.4 out of 5 Peer Review Rated.
· Member, Canadian Bar Association
· (Past) Director, Calgary Science Centre
· (Past) Director, Calgary Jewish Community Council
· (Past) Chair, Calgary Jewish Sports Dinner
· (Past) Member, Calgary Heritage Advisory Board