The focus of the Leigh Law Group is to protect the rights of people and businesses who have been injured by the unlawful acts of others. Our team of skilled attorneys deliver compassion and care to ensure quality of life for our clients while our clients are dealing with difficult issues. When the Leigh Law Group acts on your behalf, we demonstrate a strong commitment to your case and are relentless in our goals for seeking remedies and justice.
Our team of attorneys offer high quality and cost effective representation in the following areas:
• Business disputes. We represent small and medium businesses involved in commercial litigation, breach of contract issues, business start up and securities litigation.
• Employment litigation. Our group of lawyers represents employees who have been wrongfully terminated because of discrimination or retaliation. Public and private sector employees have come to rely on the experience of our firm's attorneys.
• Civil rights violations. We protect the rights of people who have suffered damages resulting from the unlawful and wrongful acts of others such as in places of public accommodation, by government agencies, at school districts, colleges and universities and by employers.
• General civil litigation. Our team of experienced and dedicated attorneys represents plaintiffs in state and federal court litigation nationwide.
• Special education. For almost a decade, our attorneys have provided highly effective legal representation of disabled children who require special education through an IEP or 504 plan.
• Disability rights. For conservatorships, regional center services and disability rights litigation based on failures to accommodate or for retaliation, our team provides you with all options available given the merits of your claims including advising you of all possible remedies available for your injuries and loss.
• Education law. If you or your child is being wrongfully suspended, is facing expulsion or removed from a school, college or university, our attorneys can help you navigate the internal administrative hearing process ensuring that rights are protected.