Mr. Reymond's business practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, business and financing transactions, corporate planning and compliance, securities law compliance, and business entity structuring and formation. Prior to entering the legal field, he practiced as a Certified Public Accountant with Arthur Andersen & Co. from 1991-1993. He maintains the distinction of Certified Public Accountant, inactive.
In his legal practice, Mr. Reymond uses his professional experience to assist both buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of businesses through asset transfers, stock transfers, mergers and consolidations. He represents entrepreneurs in structuring and establishing business entities and businesses of all stages in obtaining private equity and debt financing. Private equity firms have relied on Mr. Reymond for assistance structuring and making investments in business entities. Mr. Reymond also routinely assists clients with tax matters, securities law compliance, and raising capital through private offerings of securities.
Mr. Reymond has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the areas of Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law and by Chambers USA in the area of Corporate/M&A.
Honors & Affiliations:
· American Bar Association - Mergers and Acquisitions Committee
· Louisiana State Bar Association - Chairman, Section of Corporate and Business Law, Past Chairman, Section of Taxation
· New Orleans Bar Association
· Louisiana Children's Medical Center (Owner and Operator of Children's Hospital and Touro Infirmary) - Board of Directors
· Trinity Episcopal School - Board of Directors, Chairman of the Audit Committee
· Catholic Foundation of the Archdiocese of New Orleans - Board of Directors, Executive Committee
· Chambers USA - America's Leading Lawyers for Business - Corporate/M&A, 2013
· The Best Lawyers in America, 2008-2014
· "Handling Asset and Stock Transfer Transactions," The Louisiana Judicial College & Louisiana State Bar Association Joint Summer School, 2011