The mission of the Lerma Grover Law is to provide superior legal representation to achieve optimal results in resolving a client's legal issues, while exercising the highest standards of professionalism.
To accomplish the objectives of our clients, we promise to:
· Uphold the highest standards of professionalism by exercising unfailing honesty, integrity, fairness, loyalty, compassion, and courtesy.
· Seek and maintain the best reputation in the community regarding client representation, ethics, morals, professionalism and remain in compliance with the Idaho Rules of Professional Conduct and the Rules Concerning the Idaho State Bar.
· Educate our clients on all legal, moral, and other relevant issues in the case.
· Provide clients with pragmatic legal advice, explaining alternatives and consequences, including giving a fair estimate of the probabilities of success and failure on each alternative, without telling the client what alternative to take.
· Inform clients of all case developments.
· Protect the confidentiality of each client's information.
· Provide clients with copies of all documents received by the attorney.
· Stay abreast of all changes to pertinent law, including new appellate case law and amendments to statutes, ordinances, court rules, evidence rules, Administrative Orders, and Administrative Rules, by attending legal conferences and purchasing legal resources.
· Stay abreast of all new technology and resources that provide better legal representation for our clients.
Lerma Grover Law is dedicated to providing outstanding service to each and every client. We vow to represent your interests in a prompt and cost-effective manner, and to keep you fully informed. From the moment your case is accepted by the firm, our experienced attorneys and paralegals will work with you to resolve your unique legal issues.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to all of our clients, regardless of the size of their case. Our professional commitment to you includes giving you the attention and time you need to maintain your confidence in us and in the legal process, explaining all options available to help you make an informed decision, and keeping you informed of the status, as well as any significant developments relating to your case. If you have any questions, at any time throughout your legal proceedings, you can call our office and speak with an attorney. If we are not available, we will promptly return your phone call.
Our attorneys provide a broad range of legal services and expertise grounded in the finest traditions of the legal profession.
Please take advantage of our on-line resources including our newsletter, forms, and articles. We encourage all prospective clients to contact us to arrange a no charge initial consultation by telephone at (208) 288-0608 or by email.