|Contact Info||Telephone: 416.941.5391|
|University ||Lakehead University, B.A., Economics, 2006|
|Law School||Osgoode Hall Law School, J.D., 2009|
Leslie Frattolin is an associate in the Employment & Labour Group at Davis LLP in Toronto. Her past experience includes assisting senior counsel with arbitrations, wrongful dismissal actions and human rights' complaints.
In developing her labour and employment practice, Leslie provides advice and transaction support in the areas of employment, labour, occupational health & safety and human rights & disability law. As junior counsel to both national and international organizations, Leslie represents clients with respect to various labour and employment issues including:
• the hiring and termination of employees;
• the defence of wrongful dismissal claims, grievances and human rights complaints;
• the defence of claims for disability benefits;
• the preparation of employment agreements and independent contractor agreements;
• the application of employment standards legislation, workplace safety and insurance legislation, occupational health and safety legislation and human rights legislation
Leslie joined Davis LLP in 2008 as a student and returned as an associate following her call to the bar in June 2010. Leslie earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Lakehead University in 2006 and received her J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2009. While attending law school, Leslie was awarded the Osgoode Centennial Entrance Scholarship for academic excellence.
Member, Canadian Bar Association
Member, Law Society of Upper Canada.
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,683 in weekly profile views out of 17,446 lawyers in Toronto, Ontario|
|#138,125 in weekly profile views out of 1,571,845 total lawyers Overall|